What they said last time:
“Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderfully inspiring time. Notes and moments are with me each day since, and I’m so grateful to have been able to join in. ” Jo Pardue
“Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the new year workshop and came away feeling very motivated. As well as having the yoga practice broken down into manageable chunks, it was so good to have guided time to reflect and really focus on realistic goals. Now that I have both your yoga CDs I feel it will be much more realistic to have a daily routine. Thank you so much.” Jane Four.
In New Year Resolution workshop experienced yoga teacher Chris Holt will:
- show you how to break a yoga practice down into memorable “chunks”.
- share key tips from 20 years of yoga through different life stages
- give you a flexible yoga practice of 10-70 mins on audio CD (worth £12)
- teach visualisation techniques that will help you create a strong source of motivation to maintain your practice
- use yoga nidra (deep relaxation) to embed your resolution deep in your mind.
Date: Sunday 8 January 2017
Venue: Yoga Point, 122 Dalberg Road, Brixton, London SW2 1AP
Price: £30 (inc free CD to take home). Cash or cheques only please.
More information: tel 07866 801177 or email@example.com
And more reviews from last time:
“Thank you for the fab workshop which I found really helpful. I’m looking at my behaviour, thoughts and breathing from a more yogaish perspective daily. I’ve been using your cd – it’s really sorted out my shoulders, thank you!” Mel Four
“We both enjoyed the workshop – as always you inspire us. We have been doing our own practice in the evenings before bedtime which has been great and I have made also made some changes to free up more time to practice.” Alison Ross